Please see attachment at the bottom of this article for the full document!
This document describes the pre-requisites, specifications, and steps required to deploy a Detect for Network Sensor in an Azure subscription to monitor cloud Infrastructure-as-a-Service workloads. These Sensors can be paired to Brains of any type.
Azure Sensors can be deployed in configurations that support up to 1 Gbps or 2 Gbps of network throughput per Sensor.
The input to the Sensor can be from any VxLAN-based 3rd party packet broker or the Microsoft virtual network tap (VTAP) when it becomes available.
- Deployment from Azure Marketplace
- Cloud Sensor Registration Token
- Pairing Azure Virtual Sensors (vSensors)
- Host ID Extraction
- Configuration Example
- Viewing and Modifying Virtual Networks Considered by the Connector
- Worldwide Support Contact Information