If you are seeing 100% Not covered on the Physical Hosts page or some vSensors have no coverage when they should the things to verify are :
1. Ensure vCenter integration is working and you have set up a valid read-only account
2. Restart the vCenter connector by turning integration off and on in Settings->External Connectors->vCenter
3. During a migration or an update to the vSensor, the vSphere vApp properties Vectra relies on can be overwritten. To correct this you can:
- Edit the vApp Product Information for the vSensor
- Change the Product name to eg. "Vectra vSensor ($serial_number)" (replace with the actual Serial Number)
- You can review VMWare's documentation on the process on VMWare's documentation website here
4. Optionally, redeploying the sensor will also correct the vApp properties.