Please see the bottom of this article for the full document
This document describes the steps required to deploy Cognito Stream in a customer’s AWS account to convert Cognito’s enriched metadata to a Zeek format and send it to the customer’s data-lake or SIEM.
Cognito Stream can be deployed in configurations that support 6 Gbps or 15 Gbps of network throughput which mirrors the capacity of Cognito Brains deployed in AWS.
- Stream Deployment in AWS
- Cloud Sensor Registration Token
- Pairing Stream
- Metadata Filtering Options
- Destination Publisher Configuration
- Enabling Forwarding, Stream Status, and Metadata Statistics
- Worldwide Support Contact Information