The sensors come with a default password that needs to be changed by the customer. At times the existing password will also need to be updated. Once the sensors and streams have been deployed and paired to the brain, updating the password can be accomplished from the Cognito Detect Web-UI interface.
- Login to the Cognito Detect Web-UI interface.
- Go to Settings-> General.
- Scroll down to the Sensors section and click on Edit.
- Enter the new password in the "CLI password for paired devices" section. Note that this password will be applied to all sensors paired with this brain.
- Click Save.
- Wait for 5 Minutes, and they verify the new password on stream and sensor.